Please find bellow some useful information to make your stay more comfortable:
- Check-in: from 15.00 to 20.00. Check-out: from 8.00 to 12.00. For any check in/out at a different time, please let us know the time of arrival / departure
- The reception is open from 08:00 am to 20:00. It’s always possible to contact the hotel staff at the following phone: +39 340 48 49 570
- At the reception you can book the transfer service from stations and airports
- WIFI is free and available throughout the Hotel and houses
- Breakfast is served from 08.00 to 10.30 at the “Caseificio”; also available at 7:00 under request as is room service
- Dinner is served from 19:45 to 22:00 at the “Caseificio”. It is a three courses menu including mineral water. A wide selection of wines and spirits also available
- In the summer Light lunch is served from 12:30 to 14:30. Available at the pool on request. Option of buffet or Main dish and sandwiches
- Bar service available at the pool during the summer and at the dairy in the other seasons
- The Wellness Center is open weekdays from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:30. On public holidays from 09:30 to 20:00
- The room cleaning is carried out between 09:00 and 13:30. After hours you can still request a change of towels
- For organization, information and tips on activities, such as visits, cultural, natural, food and wine, golf, tennis, mountain biking, hiking or horseback riding and many other proposals, the reception staff will be happy to assist. Brochures, informational materials, guides, maps and books are available at the reception
- You can visit our vegetable garden, orchard and herb garden.
- You can buy local products, including Parmesan cheese and Parma ham, as well as the selection of the best products typical of italiantradition.com
- Discounts for the Fidenza Village Outlet, with the best Italian and international fashion brands at best prices
- Agreements with golf and tennis in the area
- Reading room, games room, pingpong room, TV room with video library
- Nursery services with books and games for children under previous reservation
The books of the Castle
There are books on the history of the castle and the village and on the cultural routes most evocative of the area written by the owner of the Castle.
- "The Tabiano Castle" by Giacomo Corazza. Gangemi Publisher
A gripping description of Tabiano Castle between history and legend, from its origins in the Middle Ages until today, with exclusive photos of the interior and the exterior of the castle before and after the restoration of the nineteenth century.
- "Castles, parish churches, abbeys" of Giacomo Corazza. Gangemi Publisher
A valuable text for those who want to explore the treasures of the region. The book is intended as a comprehensive guide, but a personal proposal of some of the most suggestive itineraries to know and appreciate the castles, villages, churches and abbeys, wandering in the mountains and valleys of the Apennines and the plain around Parma and Piacenza.
- "Life yesterday" by Giacomo Corazza. Gangemi Publisher
The story of the life and emotions centered in one of the many villages in the hills of Emilia, the village of Tabiano Castle. The author narrates the period of Giacomo’s youth, from the First World War after war. Text emerges from an enchanted world in the rhythms of rural life: the hard work in the fields, the characters of the village, the social life in and around the Church, the togetherness of the boys, in procession, the games on the mountain and the trips to the high hills.
The author Giacomo Corazza, The story of the life and emotions centered in one of the many villages in the hills of Emilia, the village of Tabiano Castle. The author narrates the period of Giacomo’s youth, from the First World War after war. Text emerges from an enchanted world in the rhythms of rural life: the hard work in the fields, the characters of the village, the social life in and around the Church, the togetherness of the boys, in procession, the games on the mountain and the trips to the high hills.